EVHS Media

• September 5Tackle Cancer is Wednesday, 9.5.18! Be there to support a great cause.

Farewell to Mrs. Martinson

Daniel Curtis, Reporter

After twenty years of working at Eastview High School, Mrs. Martinson is stepping down giving the roll of the assistant principal to someone else.

Mrs. Martinson enjoyed working with kids. Her new challenge is to find a hobby. “I don’t know what I want to do. I might go kayaking”, she says. Most importantly, she will be missed by many students and especially faculty members who she has helped train to reach their highest potential. Many students look up to Mrs. Martinson as she is there to help. She’s always patrolling the halls of Eastview High School making sure everything is in tip top shape. after being one of Eastview’s best administrators, her time has come. Flash reporters interviewed some students and staff to see what good things they have to offer as Mrs. Martinson is about to move on.

About the Writer
Daniel Curtis, Reporter

Daniel Curtis Is a current 4Cast student who has many ideas to turn the show around. He’s an independent guy who spends most of his spare time making graphics for Eastview Television. He wants to try and make the television production “a little bit better”. At the moment he is learning how to use some editing programs (Adobe Premiere and Adobe Photoshop) as well as making  some “tweaks” on Eastview High School’s new home page EVHS Media. Daniel Curtis is not currently engaged in any  athletics. “I wanted to join the track team but there are other means that are more important”, He said. His main focus is to finish his Junior year of high school and help out with the daily news producing show. He’s a very calm guy and like to help others in times of need. He usually seeks assistance to get a video done so he get’s a general idea of how to make a top notch video. He’s very good at planning ahead for a show . He has a vision that the 4Cast will be as good as any other news producing show so that the whole school can turn on their TV’s and watch. For now he’s just going to try and make the best of the visual effects for the daily news producing show.